Liquid Milk Thistle
Milk Thistle is an herbal supplement commonly used to support the detoxification of the liver.** Silymarin, its main active ingredient, is said to contain antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.**
Each liquid serving of Nature's Answer Milk Thistle (or Mary thistle or holy thistle) contains 195 mg. Milk Thistle Seed Extract made from 2000 mg. Milk Thistle Seeds.
• 195 mg. Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Seed Extract per serving (made from 2000 mg. Milk Thistle Seeds)
• Gluten Free
• Alcohol Free
• Supports healthy liver function**
• Supports liver detoxification and waste elimination**
• Main active ingredient, Silymarin, contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties**
Non-GMO. Gluten Free. Alcohol Free. Kosher.
1 fl. oz. 15 servings per container.
Manufactured by: Nature's Answer
About Nature's Answer
With one of the most comprehensive herbariums in the world, Nature’s Answer® has identified Mother Nature’s unique botanical fingerprint on over 800 plant reference standards.
Our alcohol-free extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated® proprietary extraction process, yieldign a Holistically Balanced® Advanced Botanical Fingerprint™ extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 2mL (approx. 56 drops)
- Servings Per Container 15
- Amount per Serving / Percent Daily Value
- Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Seed Extract 195 mg **
** Daily Value not established.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 mL (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water. Shake Well.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.