SUGGESTED USE: SHAKE WELL
before use. As a dietary supplement
for adults, take one (1)
tablespoon (0.5 fl. oz.) (15 mL) daily,
with a meal, or as directed by a
FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy,
Soy, Yeast, Sodium, Artificial
Flavor, Artificial Sweetener,
Preservatives and Color. Refrigerate after
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (0.5 fl. oz.) (15 mL)
- Servings Per Container: about 32
- Amount Per Serving %DV
- Calories 20
- Total Carbohydrate 2 g 1%**
- Sugars 1 g ***
- Vitamin D (as D3 cholecalciferol) 500 IU 125%
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 600 mg 60%
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 300 mg 75%
- **Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- ***Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Filtered Water, Fructose,
Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Xanthan
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any
medications or have any medical condition,
please consult your healthcare practitioner
before taking any dietary supplement.
Discontinue use and consult your healthcare
practitioner if any adverse reactions
occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store
unopened container at room temperature.
Do not use if neck seal is missing, torn or
damaged in any way.