Lipoleptin CLA Extreme 2000 mg
Shop Vitamins and Supplements Promotions
People use CLA to support body toning and shaping, weight loss, and fitness goals.
CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is a type of omega-6 fatty acid. It plays an important role in a variety of cellular metabolic processes including how your body utilizes and deposits fat. Scientific studies suggested supplementing with CLA, exercise, and follow a healthy lifestyle to lose fat and gain muscle definition faster.
Formerly known as Myoleptin, Lipoleptin CLA is scientifically designed with a balanced ratio of c9,t11 and t10,c12 isomers. These bioactive ingredients help you achieve a healthy and toned body composition.** Evidence suggests these isomers work by modulating oxidative enzyme activity as well as energy metabolism.** Lipoleptin™’s premium grade formula uses only plant-based sources of CLA.
Lipoleptin ™CLA is a supplement that can help support your dieting and body shaping goals.** These mega strength softgels can help support a healthy body composition.** Lipoleptin CLA - for the shape of your life!
CLA for metabolism support**, energy production** and weight management goals**. No Artificial Color or Flavor, No Sugar, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Fish
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 2 Softgels
- Servings Per Container 52
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Calories 25
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2 g 3%**
- Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5 g ***
- Monounsaturated Fat 0 g ***
- Total Carbohydrate <1 g <1%**
- Protein <1 g 1%**
- Lipoleptin Conjugated Linoleic Acid 2,000 mg (2 g) ***
- (CLA) 1,600 mg (from Safflower Oil)
- Caffeine 200 mg ***
- (from Caffeine Anhydrous and Guarana Extract)
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) 200 mg ***
- (a 4:1 Extract equivalent to 800 mg)
- Cocoa Extract (Theobroma cacao) (seed) 200 mg ***
- (Standardized to contain 10% Theobromine, 20 mg)
- Guarana Extract (Paullinia cupana) (seed) 9 mg ***
- L-Carnitine Fumarate 5.8 mg ***
- Hoodia Gordonii (Hoodia gordonii) (leaf) 4 mg ***
- **Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- ***Daily Value not established
Q. What are the benefits of CLA and does it really work for belly fat?
A. Studies have shown that CLA may decrease the amount of fat stored by our bodies after eating. Supplementing with CLA also may increase how fast fat is broken down into fat cells and it may reduce the total number of fat cells in our bodies. The American College of Sports Medicine conducted a study in 2006 to determine the effects of CLA supplementation during exercise. Healthy men and women received CLA or a placebo while embarking on a seven-week resistance training program. After seven weeks, the CLA group had greater increases in lean muscle mass and greater losses of fat mass when compared with the placebo group.
Q. How much CLA should a person take?
A. If you are taking CLA for its ability to positively impact your body composition, the most widely used information from the many studies conducted has concluded that 3.2 grams (3200mg) daily was the “sweet spot” for results. The link to the conglomerate of studies is below in the deeper dive section. Taking more CLA did not correlate to greater results, while taking less did impact the results.
WHOLE FOOD SOURCES
CLA is found naturally in the meat of cows, goats, and sheep and their respective dairy sources - the highest concentrations being from grass fed animals.