Directions: For adults, take one (1) caplet in the morning and one (1) in the evening, preferably with meals.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Caplet
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Total Carbohydrate <1 g <1%**
- Calcium 104 mg 10%
- Phosphorus 80 mg 8%
- Horse Chestnut Extract 300 mg ***
- (Aesculus hippocastanum) (seed)
- (Standardized to contain 20% Aescin)
- Proprietary Herbal Blend 200 mg ***
- Butcher’s Broom (Ruscus aculeatus) (root) ***
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (root) ***
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) (leaf) ***
- Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum annuum) (fruit) ***
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract (Ginkgo biloba) (leaf) ***
- (Standardized to contain 24% Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides)
- **Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- ***Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Silica. Contains <2% of: Acacia Gum, Natural Palm Leaf Glaze, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing
women. If you are taking any medications, planning any
medical or surgical procedure or have any medical condition,
consult your doctor before use. Avoid this product
if you have liver or kidney disease. Discontinue use
and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature.
Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to