• Finest Quality
• Supports Mental Function & Nerve Cell Health**
Lecithin is an important natural source of choline, inositol, and linoleic acid. Choline and Inositol are vital components of all cell membranes, and play important roles in cell growth and function.**
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Tablespoon (8 g)
- Servings Per Container about 106
- Amount Per Serving Daily Value
- Calories 60
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat4 g 7%**
- Saturated Fat1 g 5%**
- Total Carbohydrate <1 g <1%**
- Calcium 47 mg 5%
- Phosphorus 218 mg 22%
- Potassium 75 mg 2%
- Soy Lecithin 8,000 mg (8 g) ***
- (Linoleic Acid 2,160 mg (2.16 g) ***
- (Phosphatidylcholine 1,680 mg (1.68 g) ***
- (Phosphatidylinositol 960 mg ***
- (Linolenic Acid 240 mg ***
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.
DIRECTIONS: For adults, take one (1) tablespoon (8 g) one or two times daily, preferably with meals. Soy Lecithin is a pleasant tasting dietary supplement. It may be taken with any solid or liquid food.
Ingredient: Soy Lecithin.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.