DIRECTIONS: For adults, take one (1) tablespoon (8 g)
one or two times daily, preferably with meals. Soy
Lecithin is a pleasant tasting dietary supplement. It
may be taken with any solid or liquid food.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Tablespoon (8 g)
- Servings Per Container about 106
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Calories 60
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat4 g 7%**
- Saturated Fat1 g 5%**
- Total Carbohydrate <1 g <1%**
- Calcium 47 mg 5%
- Phosphorus 218 mg 22%
- Potassium 75 mg 2%
- Soy Lecithin 8,000 mg (8 g) ***
- Typically Contains:
- (Linoleic Acid 2,160 mg (2.16 g) ***
- (Phosphatidylcholine 1,680 mg (1.68 g) ***
- (Phosphatidylinositol 960 mg ***
- (Linolenic Acid 240 mg ***
- **Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- ***Daily Value not established.
Ingredient: Soy Lecithin.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications
or have any medical condition, consult your
doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your
doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach
of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal
under cap is broken or missing.