L-Glutamine Free Form Powder
• Conditionally Essential Amino Acid
• Important Fuel for the GI System**
Amino Acids are the building blocks of protein, which play a role in normal growth and development.** Glutamine is the most abundant free form amino acid in blood and skeletal muscle. It can serve as an energy precursor and is involved in more metabolic processes than any other amino acid.** Hard training can decrease glutamine levels, which is why it’s used by bodybuilders and athletes everywhere.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Teaspoon (4.5 g)
- Servings Per Container about 89
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Calories 20
- L-Glutamine Free Form 4,500 mg (4.5 g) **
- **Daily Value not established.