Directions: As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 serving (1 scoop) mixed with 8-10 oz. of cold water. Take between meals, during workouts, or for optimal results, immediately after workouts. Please read the entire label before use.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 scoop (12g)
- Servings Per Container 30
- Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
- Sodium (as Sodium Citrate Dihydrate) 100 mg 4%
- Potassium (as Potassium Chloride) 102 mg 2%
- Essential and Branched Chain Amino Acid Matrix 7,225 mg **
- BCAA 4,000mg (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), L-Lysine HCl, L-Threonine, L-Methionine, L-Tryptophan, L-Phenylalanine, L-Histidine
- L-Citrulline DL-Malate 1,000 mg **
- **Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural Flavor, Tartaric Acid, Sucralose, Fruit and Vegetable Juice Powder (color), and Acesulfame Potassium. Produced in a facility that also uses milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat and soy.
Warning: DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT, NURSING, OR PLAN ON BECOMING
PREGNANT. THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR USE BY HEALTHY ADULTS
OVER THE AGE OF 18. Do not combine with alcohol. Not intended for use by
those with a medical condition. Use only as directed. Do not exceed
recommended daily intake. Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care
professional prior to use if you are pregnant, or nursing, or if you are taking
medication, or if you have a medical condition, including, but not limited to,
heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders,
enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Discontinue 2 weeks prior to surgery or if you
experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF