Herbal Laxative Capsules
• Cascara Sagrada, which has been traditionally used to help promote regularity.**
• Cascara Sagrada is a popular herb traditionally used to support digestive cleansing throughout the day.** Plus, it has been traditionally used as a laxative to help with occasional constipation.**
• Senna Extract, a popular traditional herb
• An herbal blend of Fennel Seed, Licorice Root, and Uva Ursi Leaves.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container 125
- Amount Per Serving Daily Value
- Cascara Sagrada78 mg **
- (Rhamnus purshiana) (bark)
- Senna Extract 438 mg **
- (Cassia angustifolia) (leaf)
- (contains not less than 8 mg of Sennosides)
- Herbal Proprietary Blend 456 mg **
**Daily Value not established.
(Fennel Seed, Licorice Root, Uva Ursi Leaves
DIRECTIONS: For adults, take two (2) capsules three times daily, or six (6) capsules at night before retiring.
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatin. Contains <2% of: Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
WARNING: Limit use to no more than 1 to 2 weeks. Not in-tended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.