Directions: THIS PRODUCT IS EXTREMELY POTENT!!! DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. Mix one scoop with 8-10 fl. oz. water 15-30 minutes before training. Begin with ½ scoop to assess your tolerance and gradually increase servings to two scoops per day for desired effect. Do not take on an empty stomach. This is a stimulant based supplement; always check with a physician or health care provider prior to taking supplements and exercising.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Scoop (12 g)
- Servings Per Container 40
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Calories 40
- Total Carbohydrate4 g 1%**
- Niacin (as Niacinamide)50 mg 313%
- Sodium 5 mg <1%
- CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine2,400 mg (2.4 g) ***
- L-Arginine (from L-Arginine HCI,L-Arginine Alpha Keto Glutarate, L-Arginine) 1,500 mg (1.5 g) ***
- L-Citrulline DL-Malate 1,000 mg (1 g) ***
- Creatine HCl 1,000 mg (1 g) ***
- Agmatine Sulfate 500 mg ***
- Caffeine Anhydrous 200 mg ***
- **Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- ***Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, FD&C Red No. 40.
Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical
condition, consult your doctor before use. Avoid this product if you have kidney disease. Discontinue use and consult
your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18 or for those sensitive
to caffeine. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Beta-alanine may cause a temporary tingling sensation, which is a normal reaction.
This product contains caffeine. Avoid additional consumption of caffeine, which may cause adverse effects. WARNING:
Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to