DIRECTIONS: THIS PRODUCT IS EXTREMELY POTENT!!! DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED
DAILY INTAKE. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. Mix one scoop with 8-10 fl. oz. water 15-30
minutes before training. Begin with ½ scoop to assess your tolerance and gradually
increase servings to two scoops per day for desired effect. Do not take on an empty
stomach. This is a stimulant based supplement; always check with a physician or health
care provider prior to taking supplements and exercising.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Scoop (12 g)
- Servings Per Container 40
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Calories 40
- Total Carbohydrate3 g 1%**
- Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene) 453 IU 9%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide)50 mg 250%
- Sodium 5 mg <1%
- Beta-Alanine (as CarnoSyn®) 2,400 mg (2.4 g) ***
- Arginine 1,500 mg (1.5 g) ***
- (from L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate and L-Arginine)
- L-Citrulline DL-Malate 1:1 1,000 mg (1 g) ***
- Creatine HCl 1,000 mg (1 g) ***
- Agmatine Sulfate 500 mg ***
- Caffeine Anhydrous 200 mg ***
- **Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- ***Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Silica, Sucralose,
FD&C Blue No. 1.
WARNING: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical
condition, consult your doctor before use. Avoid this product if you have kidney disease. Discontinue use and consult
your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18 or for those sensitive
to caffeine. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Beta-alanine may cause a temporary tingling sensation, which is a normal reaction.
This product contains caffeine. Avoid additional consumption of caffeine, which may cause adverse effects. Warning: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS A CHEMICAL KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM.