Directions: THIS PRODUCT IS EXTREMELY POTENT!!! DO NOT EXCEED
RECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. Mix one scoop with 8-10
fl. oz. of water 15-30 minutes before training. Begin with 1/2 scoop to assess your
tolerance and gradually increase servings to two scoops per day for desired effect. Do not
take on an empty stomach. This is a stimulant based supplement; always check with a physician or health care provider prior to taking supplements and exercising.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Scoop (12 g) approx 1 scoop
- Servings Per Container 40
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Calories 40
- Total Carbohydrate4 g 1%**
- Niacin (as Niacinamide)50 mg 313%
- Sodium5 mg <1%
- CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine2,400 mg (2.4 g) ***
- L-Arginine (from L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate and L-Arginine) 1,500 mg (1.5 g) ***
- L-Citrulline DL-Malate 1:11,000 mg (1 g) ***
- Creatine HCl 1,000 mg (1 g) ***
- Agmatine Sulfate500 mg ***
- Caffeine Anhydrous200 mg ***
- **Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- ***Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Red #40.
Warning: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Avoid this product if you have kidney disease. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18 or for those sensitive to caffeine. Beta-Alanine may cause a temporary tingling sensation, which is a normal reaction. This product contains caffeine. Avoid additional consumption of caffeine, which may cause adverse effects. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE AT
ROOM TEMPERATURE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE
HEAT. TAMPER RESISTANT: DO NOT USE IF SEAL
UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING. Warning: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS A CHEMICAL KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM.