Directions: THIS PRODUCT IS EXTREMELY POTENT!!! DO NOT EXCEED
RECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. Mix one scoop with 8-10
fl. oz. of water 15-30 minutes before training. Begin with 1/2 scoop to assess your
tolerance and gradually increase servings to two scoops per day for desired effect. Do not
take on an empty stomach.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Scoop (12 g) 2 Scoops (24 g)
- Servings Per Container 40; 20
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Calories 40; 80
- Total Carbohydrate4 g 1%**; 7 g 2%**
- Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene)775 IU 15%; 1,550 IU 31%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide)50 mg 250%; 100 mg 500%
- Sodium40 mg 2%; 80 mg 3%
- Beta-Alanine (as CarnoSyn®)2,400 mg (2.4 g) ***; 4,800 mg (4.8 g) ***
- Arginine1,500 mg (1.5 g) ***; 3,000 mg (3 g) ***
- (from L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate and L-Arginine)
- L-Citrulline DL-Malate 1:11,000 mg (1 g) ***; 2,000 mg (2 g) ***
- Creatine HCl 1,000 mg (1 g) ***; 2,000 mg (2 g) ***
- Agmatine Sulfate500 mg ***; 1,000 mg (1 g) ***
- Caffeine Anhydrous200 mg ***; 400 mg ***
- **Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- ***Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Silica, Sucralose, Beet Juice Color.
Contains milk ingredients.
Warning: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Avoid this product if you have kidney disease. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18 or for those sensitive to caffeine. Beta-Alanine may cause a temporary tingling sensation, which is a normal reaction. This product contains caffeine. Avoid additional consumption of caffeine, which may cause adverse effects. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE AT
ROOM TEMPERATURE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE
HEAT. TAMPER RESISTANT: DO NOT USE IF SEAL
UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING. Warning: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS A CHEMICAL KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM.