Directions: Take 2 capsules daily with food. Best results obtained with continuous use.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 2 CAPSULES
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
- VITAMIN D3 (AS CHOLECALCIFEROL)1200 IU 300%
- THIAMIN(AS THIAMIN DISULFIDE)50 Mg
- NIACIN (AS NICOTINIC ACID)25 Mg
- VITAMIN B6 (AS PYRIDOXINE HCI)40 Mg
- FOLIC ACID50 Mcg
- VITAMIN B12 (AS CYANOCOBALAMIN)800 Mcg
- SELENIUM (AS AMINO ACID CHELATE)50 Mcg
- HAPPY PILLS (TM) MOOD COMPLEX502 Mg
- (ST. JOHN'S WORT(LEAF AND FLOWER)(STD. TO 0.3% HYPERICIN) 0 N/A*
- (CAFFEINE (AS CAFFEINE ANHYDROUS) 0 N/A*
- (5-HTP(5-HYDROXYTRYPTOPHAN GRIFFONIA SIMPLICIFOLIA SEED EXTRACT) 0 N/A*
- (N-ACETYL-TYROSINE 0N/A*
- (SAM-E(S-ADENOSYL-METHIONINE) 0 N/A*
- (HUPERZINE A(WHOLE HERB) 0 N/A*
- *Daily value not established
Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, FD&C Yellow No.5, FD&C Yellow No.6 & Titanium Dioxide.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under age 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not take for more than 8 consecutive weeks. This product should not be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Get the consent of a licensed physician before using this product, especially if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, or thinking about becoming pregnant. Avoid excessive exposure to UV irradiation (e.g., sunlight, tanning) when using this product. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. Keep this product and all supplements out of the reach of children. Caffeine Warning: The recommended serving of this product contains approximately as much caffeine as two cups of coffee. Do not consume caffeine or synephrine from other sources, including but not limited to coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications containing phenylephrine, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, caffeine or other stimulants. Too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally rapid heartbeat. Discontinue use if you experience dizziness, severe headache, rapid heartbeat or shortness of breath.