Directions: For adults, take three (3) caplets daily, preferably with a meal.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 3 Caplets
- Servings Per Container 80
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate) 5,000 IU 100%
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 60 mg 100%
- Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol) 1,000 IU 250%
- Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 15 IU 50%
- Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamin Hydrochloride) 5 mg 333%
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 2 mg 118%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 25 mg 125%
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 5 mg 250%
- Folic Acid 200 mcg 50%
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 8 mcg 133%
- Biotin (as d-Biotin) 3,000 mcg 1,000%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 15 mg 150%
- Calcium 200 mg 20%
- (as Dicalcium Phosphate and Calcium Carbonate)
- Phosphorus (as Dicalcium Phosphate) 90 mg 9%
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 50 mg 13%
- Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate) 7.5 mg 50%
- Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate) 2 mg 100%
- Collagen (Hydrolyzed Gelatin) (Type I and III) 50 mg **
- Citrus Bioflavonoids (Citrus spp.) (pericarp) 37.5 mg **
- Inositol 30 mg **
- Choline Bitartrate 10 mg **
- PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid) 10 mg **
- Horsetail Powder (Equisetum arvense) (aerial) 3 mg **
- Rutin (Sophorae japonica) (flower bud) 600 mcg **
- **Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Croscarmellose sodium. Contains <2% of: Glycerine, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, and Silica.
Warning: Please consult your doctor before use.
Stop use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions
occur. Not intended for use by persons
under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal
under cap is broken or missing.