Green Active™ Multivitamins and Minerals Iron Free
Shop Vitamins and Supplements Promotions
NEW NAME, SAME GREAT FORMULA!
People take Green Active to help support complete nutrition.
Iron Free Green Active™, formerly known as Iron Free Green Source Multivitamin is Vitamin World’s BEST-SELLING whole food concentrate multivitamin. It contains special blends of green and whole foods, herbs, vegetables, fruits, mushrooms, and probiotics. The green and whole foods blend includes spirulina and chlorella and more. Echinacea, ginger and more make up the special herb blend. Parsley powder, garlic and extracts of broccoli, cabbage, brussel sprouts and more make up the Green Active vegetable blend. Papaya fruit powder and bilberry extract are included in the special fruit blend. The mushroom blend contains shiitake, maitake and reishi. Iron Free Green Active also provides naturally occurring active constituents of whole food concentrates, including plant enzymes, plant pigments, trace elements and Omega fatty acid polyunsaturates.
- Supplement Fact
- Serving Size 3 Caplets
- Servings Per Container 40
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Calories 5
- Total Carbohydrate 2 g 1%*
- Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%*
- Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene) 2,500 IU 50%
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 120 mg 200%
- Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol) 2,000 IU 500%
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 30 IU 100%
- Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamine Mononitrate) 25 mg 1,667%
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 25 mg 1,471%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 25 mg 125%
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 25 mg 1,250%
- Folic Acid 400 mcg 100%
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 500 mcg 8,333%
- Biotin (as d-Biotin) 1,000 mcg 333%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 30 mg 300%
- Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) 50 mg 5%
- Iodine (from Kelp) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 25 mg 6%
- Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate) 10 mg 67%
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 25 mcg 36%
- Copper (as Cupric Gluconate) 0.5 mg 25%
- Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate) 2 mg 100%
- Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate) 100 mcg 83%
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate) 51 mcg 68%
- Sodium 10 mg <1%
- Potassium (as Potassium Gluconate) 30 mg 1%
- Choline Bitartrate 10 mg **
- Inositol 10 mg **
- Boron (as Sodium Borate) 1 mg **
- DNA (Deoxyribonucleic Acid) 1 mg **
- RNA (Ribonucleic Acid) 1 mg **
- Lutein 10 mcg **
- Flaxseed (Contain Omega-3 12 mg and Omega-6 4 mg) 100 mg **
- Citrus Bio Complex 50 mg **
- (Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (Citrus limon) (peel), Hesperidin Complex (Citrus aurantium)
- (fruit), Rutin (Sophora japonica) (bud), Quercetin (Sophora aponica) (bud/flower)
- Green Active™ Digestive Enzyme Blend 50 mg **
- (Papain (Papaya Enzyme)(Carica Papaya), Betaine Hydrochloride, Bromelain (from
- Pineapple)(1200 GDU), Amylase (1000 DU/g)
- Green Active™ Probiotic Blend 25 mg **
- (L. acidophilus, L. brevis, L. bulgaricus)
- Green Active™ Green and Whole Food Blend 500 mg **
- (Chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris) (plant), Apple Pectin (Pyrus malus) (fruit), Spirulina
- Algae (Arthrospira platensis) (whole plant), Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin)
- Green Active™ Herb Blend 100 mg **
- (Garlic (Allium sativum) (bulb), Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) (root), Ginger
- (Zingiber officinale) (root), Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum) (seed), Cayenne
- (Capsicum annuum) (fruit))
- Green Active™ Vegetable Blend 100 mg **
- (Broccoli, Extracts of Cabbage, Brussels Sprout and Cauliflower, Parsley
- Powder, Beet Root Powder, Carrot Powder, Asparagus Powder)
- Green Active™ Fruit Blend 100 mg **
- (Grapefruit extract (Citrus paradisi) (seed), Apple (Prunus malus) (fruit), Peach
- (Prunus persica) (fruit), Strawberry (Fragaria ananassa) (fruit), Acai Extract
- (Euterpe oleracea) (fruit), Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) (fruit), Bilberry
- Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus) (fruit), Pomegranate Extract (Punica granatum) (peel),
- Pineapple (Ananas comosus) (fruit), Noni Powder (Morinda citrifolia) (fruit))
- Green Active™ Mushroom Blend 50 mg **
- (Shiitake (Lentinus edodes) (fruiting body), Maitake (Grifola frondosa) (fruiting body),
- Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) (fruiting body))
- *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- **Daily Value not established.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/fact-sheets/lead-and-lead-compounds.
Tips and Tricks
Tip: Since Green Active does not contain preservatives and also contains some live probiotics, refrigerate after opening for maximum potency and freshness.
Tip: Green Active is a multivitamin that comes from whole food sources, that means it is much gentler on the stomach than other vitamins.
Tip: For the best absorption and benefit, spread your serving throughout the day.
Q. Are whole food multivitamins better?
A. Of course, getting your vitamin foundation is best through natural whole foods - through eating! When you take a whole food sourced multivitamin, it does have a better absorption rate than a synthetic (lab made) vitamin source. The tradeoff is that natural vitamins are lower in potency and also release faster during the digestive process. What that means is that you will only absorb the vitamins you need at the time it takes to digest. Synthetic vitamins, while perhaps more difficult for your body to absorb, are typically higher in potency and quality ones (like Vitamin World’s Ultra Man/Ultra Woman line) will be timed release - meaning that they will release over 5-7 hours allowing your body to pull the nutrients it needs over a longer period of time.
WHOLE FOOD SOURCES
Eating a well-balanced diet full of fruits and vegetables is one way of getting the vitamins and minerals you need from real foods.