Green Active™ Multi Vitamins and Minerals
Shop Vitamins and Supplements Promotions
NEW NAME, SAME GREAT FORMULA!
People take Green Active to help support complete nutrition.
Green Active™, formerly known as Green Source Multivitamin and Minerals are sourced from whole food concentrates. It contains special blends of green and whole foods, herbs, vegetables, fruits, mushrooms, and probiotics. The green and whole foods blend includes spirulina and chlorella and more. Echinacea, ginger and more make up the special herb blend. Parsley powder, garlic and extracts of broccoli, cabbage, brussel sprouts and more make up the Green Active vegetable blend. Papaya fruit powder and bilberry extract are included in the special fruit blend. The mushroom blend contains shiitake, maitake and reishi. Green Active also provides naturally occurring active constituents of whole food concentrates, including plant enzymes, plant pigments, trace elements and Omega fatty acid polyunsaturates.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 3 tablets
- Servings Per Container 40
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene) 1,500 mcg RAE 167%
- (2,500 IU)
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 120 mg 133%
- Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol) 50 mcg 250%
- (2,000 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 22.06 mg 147%
- (30 IU)
- Vitamin B-1 (as Thiamin Mononitrate) 25 mg 2,083%
- Vitamin B-2 (as Riboflavin) 25 mg 1,923%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 25 mg 156%
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 25 mg 1,471%
- Folate 667 mcg DFE 167%
- (400 mcg folic acid)
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 500 mcg 20,833%
- Biotin (as d-Biotin) 1,000 mcg 3,333%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 30 mg 600%
- Choline (from Choline Bitartrate) 10 mg 2%
- Calcium (from Calcium Carbonate) 50 mg 4%
- Iron (from Ferrous Fumarate) 18 mg 100%
- Iodine (from Kelp) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide) 25 mg 6%
- Zinc (from Zinc Picolinate) 10 mg 91%
- Selenium (from L-Selenomethionine) 25 mcg 45%
- Copper (from Copper Gluconate) 0.50 mg 56%
- Manganese (from Manganese Gluconate) 2 mg 87%
- Chromium (from Chromium Picolinate) 100 mcg 286%
- Molybdenum (from Sodium Molybdate) 51 mcg 113%
- Potassium (from Potassium Gluconate) 30 mg 1%
- Inositol 10 mg **
- Boron (from Sodium Borate) 1 mg **
- RNA (Ribonucleic Acid) 1 mg **
- Lutein 10 mcg **
- Flaxseed 100 mg **
- Citrus Bio Complex Blend 50 mg **
- Citrus Bioflavonoids (Citrus spp.) (peel), Rutin, Quercetin
- Digestive Enzyme Blend 50 mg **
- Betaine Hydrochloride, Papain (Papaya Enzyme), Amylase, Bromelain (from Pineapple)
- Probiotic Blend 25 mg **
- L. acidophilus, L. brevis, L. bulgaricus
- Green and Whole Food Blend 500 mg **
- Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) (plant), Apple Pectin (fruit), Chlorella
- (Chlorella pyrenoidosa) (plant), Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin
- Herb Blend 100 mg **
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) (aerial), Cayenne (Capsicum annuum),
- Garlic (Allium sativum) (bulb), Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (root), Milk Thistle
- (Silybum marianum) (fruit)
- Vegetable Blend 100 mg **
- Carrot Powder, Parsley Powder, Brussel Sprouts and Cauliflower,
- Beet Root Powder, Broccoli, Extracts of Cabbage
- Fruit Blend 100 mg **
- Grapefruit Bioflavonoid, Pineapple (Ananas comosus) (fruit), Acai Extract
- (Euterpe oleracea) (fruit), Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) (fruit), Apple
- Extract (Malus domestica) (fruit), Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus)
- (fruit), Pomegranate Extract (Punica granatum) (peel), Strawberry (Fragaria
- virginiana) (fruit)
- Mushroom Blend 50 mg **
- Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) (aerial), Maitake (Grifola frondosa) (aerial),
- (Shitake (Lentinus edodes) (aerial)
- *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- **Daily Value not established.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/fact-sheets/lead-and-lead-compounds.
Tips and Tricks
Tip: Since Green Active does not contain preservatives and also contains some live probiotics, refrigerate after opening for maximum potency and freshness.
Tip: Green Active is a multivitamin that comes from whole food sources, that means it is much gentler on the stomach than other vitamins.
Tip: For the best absorption and benefit, spread your serving throughout the day.
Q. Are whole food multivitamins better?
A. Of course, getting your vitamin foundation is best through natural whole foods - through eating! When you take a whole food sourced multivitamin, it does have a better absorption rate than a synthetic (lab made) vitamin source. The tradeoff is that natural vitamins are lower in potency and also release faster during the digestive process. What that means is that you will only absorb the vitamins you need at the time it takes to digest. Synthetic vitamins, while perhaps more difficult for your body to absorb, are typically higher in potency and quality ones (like Vitamin World’s Ultra Man/Ultra Woman line) will be timed release - meaning that they will release over 5-7 hours allowing your body to pull the nutrients it needs over a longer period of time.
WHOLE FOOD SOURCES
Eating a well-balanced diet full of fruits and vegetables is one way of getting the vitamins and minerals you need from real foods.
FREQUENTLY PURCHASED TOGETHER
RATINGS & REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';