Golden Tea Turmeric Infusion
• Almond flour and coconut milk base
• Seasoned with organic turmeric
• Blend of cinnamon and organic ginger root
• No artificial flavors or sweeteners
• Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
• Invigorates the senses with warming spices
• For digestive health
• Gluten Free
Golden Tea Turmeric Infusion is a classic Indian home recipe enjoyed for centuries. Golden Tea by Jarrow Formulas® is a vegetarian/vegan contemporary version.
Containing an almond flour and coconut milk base, Turmeric Infusion is a mixable powder that includes organic turmeric, cinnamon, organic ginger root and a hint of black pepper.
Place a scoop of Golden Tea into a cup. Stir in 4 - 6 oz. of warm or hot fluid. As its spices warm the digestive system, Golden Tea invigorates the senses.
Vegan. Gluten Free.
9.5 oz. powder.
Manufactured by: Jarrow Formulas®
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Heaping Scoop (13.5 g)
- Servings Per Container 20
- Amount Per Serving DV
- Calories 80
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 6 g 9%†
- Saturated Fat 3 g 15%†
- Trans Fat 0 g ††
- Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
- Total Carbohydrate 5 g 2%†
- Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%†
- Sugars 2 g ††
- Protein 2 g 4%
- Sodium 5 mg <1%
- Organic turmeric powder 1,000 mg ††
- (Curcuma longa) (rhizome)
† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000
Directions: Mix 1 heaping scoop (13.5 g) with 4 to 6 oz. of hot water, warm milk, or warm almond milk and drink.
Ingredients: Coconut milk, almond flour, organic turmeric, tapioca starch, natural French vanilla flavor, organic ginger root, cinnamon bark, black pepper and Lo Han Guo (Momordica grosvenorii). Contains: Tree nuts (almond and coconut). No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts. No artificial flavors or sweeteners. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
Warnings/Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children.