Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Double Rich Chocolate 5 lbs.
Gold Standard 100% Whey contains Whey Protein Isolates (WPIs) - the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we’re able to pack 24 grams of muscle- building protein into every serving.
ON’s attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been instantized to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There’s no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
Beyond the basics:
• 77% Protein by Weight (24g of Protein per 31g Serving Size).
• Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) Main Ingredient.
• Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolate and Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate.
• Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving.
• More than 5 Grams of the Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, lsoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving.
• The “Gold Standard” for Protein Quality.
• Contains 73 servings
• Double Rich Chocolate flavor
Manufactured by: Optimum Nutrition
- Nutrition Facts
- Serving Size 1 Rounded Scoop (30.4g)
- Servings Per Container 74
- Amount Per Serving Daily Value*
- Calories 120 Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1g 2%
- Saturated Fat 0.5g3%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 30mg10%
- Sodium 130mg5%
- Total Carbohydrate 3g1%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 24g48%
- Not a Significant Source of Dietary Fiber.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
DIRECTIONS: SPOON STIRRED: Gold Standard 100% Whey™ is instantized. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don’t have time to get out the blender, just add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey™ to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 30 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved. TIP: Adjust the taste of your Gold Standard 100% Whey™ by varying the amount of liquid that you use to prepare it. For a bolder flavor with slightly more body and sweetness, mix each scoop with 4-6 oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. For a milder tasting, less sweet shake, use 8-10 oz of liquid per scoop. Consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For the best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
INGREDIENTS: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Aminogen®, Lactase. ALLERGEN INFORMATION: CONTAINS MILK AND SOY (LECITHIN) INGREDIENTS.
Warnings/Cautions: USE THIS PRODUCT AS A FOOD SUPPLEMENT ONLY. DO NOT USE FOR WEIGHT REDUCTION.