Glucosamine Chondroitin Triple Strength
Shop Vitamins and Supplements Promotions
People use Glucosamine and Chondroitin to support healthy joints.
Support healthy joint function and range of motion with Vitamin World’s Glucosamine Chondroitin Triple Strength. This two-per-day formula delivers a comprehensive joint care complex that nourishes your joints and cartilage to aid with mobility and flexibility. This complex is usually taken by those who are suffering from constant joint pain, arthritis, or are looking to protect their healthy joints.
• Complex formulated to help promote mobility and flexibility
• Glucosamine is used to help arthritis symptoms such as pain, stiffness, swelling
• Chondroitin has anti-inflammatory properties and can help elasticity in joints
• Vitamin C to help with the formation of collagen in the joints
• Each serving provides 1,500mg of Glucosamine HCL and 1,200mg of Chondroitin
• 120 easy to swallow caplets
• 60-day supply
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 2 Caplets
- Servings Per Container 60
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Calories 5
- Total Carbohydrate 1 g 1%**
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 60 mg 100%
- Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate) 2 mg 100%
- Sodium 135 mg 6%
- Glucosamine HCl 1,500 mg (1.5 g) ***
- Chondroitin Sulfate 1,200 mg (1.2 g) ***
- Boron (as Boron Glycinate) 3 mg ***
- **Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- ***Daily Value not established.
Tips and Tricks
Tip: Do not wait until you develop joint issues to address them! Whether you lead an active lifestyle, have a history of arthritis, or just want to do your best to prevent pain, Vitamin World’s Glucosamine Chondroitin Triple Strength can be taken by anyone!
Q: What are the benefits of Glucosamine and Chondroitin?
A: Several studies have shown that Glucosamine can help prevent damage to cartilage, and taking with Chondroitin can ease the symptoms of arthritis.
Q: How long does it take to feel the effects of Glucosamine?
A: Consistency is key! Some people report seeing results in as early as three weeks, but for some it could take up to eight weeks.
Q: How much Glucosamine should you take daily?
A: For best results, you should take 1,500mg of Glucosamine per day.
Q: Is Chondroitin good for your joints?
A: Aside from the anti-inflammatory properties, Chondroitin has also shown to stimulate cartilage growth.
WHOLE FOOD SOURCES
Most glucosamine supplements are derived from shellfish. Chondroitin has been found in the grizzle on animal bones in trace amounts.
FREQUENTLY PURCHASED TOGETHER
Triple Strength Omega 3 1360mg - Omega 3 fish oil has shown to help lubricate the joints, helping with range of motion and flexibility. Vitamin World’s Triple Strength Omega 3 1360mg provides the essential amount of omega 3 in just one pill per day.
Turmeric Curcumin 1000mg - Vitamin World’s Turmeric Curcumin 1000mg is a maximum strength formula that can help with swelling and inflammation, as turmeric curcumin is one of the strongest natural anti-inflammatories (and a delicious spice!).
Hydrolyzed Collagen 4000mg - Collagen is naturally occurring in the joints of the human body. Supplementing Hydrolyzed Collagen has shown to help strengthen ligaments, tendons, and muscle tissue.