Flax Seed Oil 1,000 mg.
Shop Vitamins and Supplements Promotions
Our best selling Flax Seed Oil contains beneficial Omega fatty acids, which play a role in providing your body with an energy source. Flax Seed Oil also contributes to cardiovascular health, Joint Health and Healthy Skin. These rapid release softgels are amber in color to protect the active ingredients. Each bottle is flushed with nitrogen to safeguard from oxygen exposure. This is also an excellent option for those who have dietary restrictions or are allergic to Fish Oil.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Softgel
- Servings per Container 240
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Calories 10
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1 g 2%**
- Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5 g ***
- Organic Flax Seed Oil 1,000 mg (1 g) ***
- which typically contains:
- Alpha-Linolenic Acid (Omega-3) 450 mg ***
- Linoleic Acid (Omega-6) 110 mg ***
- Oleic Acid (Omega-9) 110 mg ***
- Other Fatty Acids 50 mg ***
- **Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- ***Daily Value not established.
WHOLE FOOD SOURCES
You can purchase flax seed in stores - it is typically sold as ground flax seed to add to other foods like smoothies or protein shakes.