Directions: For adults, take one (1) capsule in the morning and one (1) capsule
in the afternoon, preferably with meals. Do not exceed one (1) capsule more
often than every four hours and no more than two (2) capsules in a 24 hour
period. Start with one (1) capsule per day to assess your individual tolerance.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Capsule
- Servings per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Fireball Herbal Blend 159 mg **
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract (whole plant), Cayenne Extract Capsicum annuum) (fruit), Resveratrol from Polygonum cuspidatum Extract (root), Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf), Menthol, (Evodia Extract (Evodia ruticarpa) (fruit) (Standardized to contain Evodiamine)
- Caffeine Anhydrous 200 mg **
- Citrus Aurantium Extract (Citrus aurantium) (fruit) 10mg **
- (Standardized to contain Synephrine)
- Xanthinol Nicotinate 1mg **
- Yohimbe Extract (Pausinystalia johimbe) (bark) 1mg **
- **Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Gelatin Capsule. Contains <2% of Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide.
Warning: NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 OR FOR PREGNANT OR
LACTATING WOMEN. Do not exceed recommended dose. Increasing frequency of intake will
not improve results and may cause adverse reactions. This product contains synephrine and
caffeine. Do not consume additional sources of synephrine or caffeine, which may cause
adverse effects. Use of this product may make skin sensitive to sunlight and UV light, which
could result in sunburn or skin rash after several days of use. Limit exposure to the sun or
any indoor tanning equipment including beds, lamps or booths. Consult a doctor before using
this product if you are using any medications or remedies, especially antidepressants or
monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI), stimulants, any dietary supplement (Yohimbe or St.
John’s Wort), or any over-the-counter drug including allergy, asthma, cough/cold or weight
control products. Avoid this product if you have liver or kidney disease, high
blood pressure, arrhythmias, glaucoma, seizures, ulcer, difficulty urinating,
an enlarged prostate, diabetes or a thyroid, blood, liver or eating disorder
or are sensitive to caffeine. Consult a doctor before use if you are at risk for,
have, have had or have a family history of heart or cardiovascular disease,
stroke, recurrent headaches, depression or other psychiatric condition.
Discontinue use and call a doctor immediately if you experience any adverse
reaction such as dizziness, headache, rapid or irregular heartbeat, chest
pain, shortness of breath, nausea, noticeable changes in behavior, loss of
consciousness, increased blood pressure, sleeplessness, anxiety, or skin
reactions. Limit use to six weeks with a break of one week. Discontinue
use two weeks prior to surgery. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room
temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.