Fine Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
Deep wihtin the Himalayan mountains are millions-year old pure salt crystals. Crushed into fine granules, these natural salt crystals can be used in a regular salt shaker.
Available in a pink hue, Himalayan Salt by Sunfood® naturally contains a trace mineral complex in a form that can be assimilated by the body. In place of other salts, enjoy this wholesome and delicious natural pink salt in all of your recipes.
Non-GMO. Cruelty Free. Vegan. Gluten Free. Kosher.
1 lb. bag.
Manufactured by: Sunfood®
- Nutrition Facts
- Approx. 302 Servings Per Container
- Serving Size 1/4 tsp (1.5g)
- Amounts per Serving / Percent Daily Value**
- Calories 0
- Total Fat 0 g 0%
- Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
- Sodium 570 mg 24%
- Total Carbohydrate 0 g 0%
- Dietary Fiber 0 g 0%
- Total Sugars 0 g
- Includes 0g Added Sugars 0%
- Protein 0 g
- Vitamin D 0 mcg 0%
- Calcium 0 mg 0%
- Iron 0 mg 0%
- Potassium 0 mg 0%
- Ammonium, Bismuth, Bromine, Cerium, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Erbium, Gallium, Germanium, Gold, Holmium, Indium, Iodine, Iridium, Iron, Lanthanum, Manganese, Molybdenum, Neodymium, Neptunium, Nickel, Osmium, Platinum, Samarium,Selenium, Silver, Strontium, Tantalum, Tellurium, Terbium, Thorium, Vanadium, Zinc, Zirconium
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Trace Mineral Complex †
†Daily value not established
Suggested Use: Pink Himalayan Salt can be used in place of other salt in all of your recipes
Ingredients: Pink Himalayan Salt
Caution / Allergen Statement: Packaged in a gluten-free facility. May contain traces of tree nuts and peanuts. May contain a desiccant pack. Do not eat.