Directions: For adults, take six (6) capsules daily with at least 8 ounces
of water or other fluid.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 6 Capsules
- Servings Per Container 33
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Calories 12
- Total Carbohydrate 4 g 1%**
- Dietary Fiber 4 g 14%**
- Soluble Fiber 3 g ***
- Protein <1 g 1%**
- Fiber Blend Concentrate 4,102 mg (4.1 g) ***
- which contains Natural Fiber from Psyllium Seed Husk (seed), Apple Pectin (fruit),Lactobacillus acidophilus, Kidney Bean, Oat Bran (seed), Prune Powder (fruit), Peach Fiber (fruit), Broccoli (flower), Cauliflower (plant), Carrot (root)
- **Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- ***Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin. Contains <2% of: Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate. This product contains wheat.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications
or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use.
Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions
occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature.
Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
NOTICE: Take this product with at least 8
ounces of water or other fluid. Taking this
product without adequate fluid may cause
choking. Do not take this product if you have
difficulty swallowing. If you experience chest
pain, vomiting or difficulty in swallowing or
breathing after taking this product, seek immediate
medical attention. Do not take before
bedtime. Fiber products can affect the absorption
of many medications. Do not take this
product within 2 hours of taking medications.
Warning: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS A CHEMICAL KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM.
Warning:: Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA),
a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female
reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be
exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these
containers. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA