Fiber Force 6
Shop Vitamins and Supplements Promotions
People use Fiber Force 6 to support a healthy digestive system, aid a weight loss program, or contribute to heart health.
Fiber Force 6 provides an excellent dietary source of fiber for digestive care and to support regularity and colon health. Getting enough fiber can promote peristalsis, which is movement of food through the digestive system.
• May alleviate occasional constipation to help maintain regularity
• Promotes a feeling of fullness that aids a weight loss program
• Supports a healthy gastrointestinal system
• May help lower cholesterol
• Take 6 capsules per day, preferably with meals
• 200 rapid release capsules
• 30-day supply
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 6 Capsules
- Servings Per Container 33
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Calories 12
- Total Carbohydrate 4 g 1%**
- Dietary Fiber 4 g 14%**
- Soluble Fiber 3 g ***
- Protein <1 g 1%**
- Fiber Blend Concentrate 4,102 mg (4.1 g) ***
- which contains Natural Fiber from Psyllium Seed Husk (seed), Apple Pectin (fruit),Lactobacillus acidophilus, Kidney Bean, Oat Bran (seed), Prune Powder (fruit), Peach Fiber (fruit), Broccoli (flower), Cauliflower (plant), Carrot (root)
- **Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- ***Daily Value not established.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/fact-sheets/lead-and-lead-compounds.
Tips and Tricks
Tip: When taking any fiber supplements, make sure to drink an ample amount of water! Fiber absorbs water like a sponge, so it’s important to keep your fluid intake high to move it through the digestive system.
Q: What are the benefits of taking fiber?
A: Fiber can help with constipation, irregularity, promote a feeling of fullness, and help maintain a healthy digestive tract.
Q: Does fiber make you lose weight?
A: Supplementing with fiber can make you feel fuller for longer, helping to reduce your appetite.
Q: When should you take fiber?
A: There's no right or wrong time to take a fiber supplement. Many people choose to supplement with fiber if they are feeling constipated. Others choose to take a fiber supplement prior to each meal to promote a feeling of fullness and control appetite. There are also many people that simply want to increase their daily dietary fiber, perhaps for the potential benefit on cholesterol. In short, you can take fiber any time depending on your goals.
Q: Does fiber make you gain weight?
A: No, fiber doesn't make you gain weight, but a lack of fiber can attribute to weight gain which is why an adequate fiber intake is essential for a balanced diet, healthy appetite, and weight management.
WHOLE FOOD SOURCES
• Fruits (bananas, oranges, apples, mangos, etc.)
• Vegetables (broccoli, artichoke, lima beans)
FREQUENTLY PURCHASED TOGETHER
Probiotic 10 - a complex of ten different strains of healthy bacteria and twenty billion active cultures. These bacteria help balance out the flora in the digestive tract and get rid of the bad bacteria.
Digest 13 - a multi enzyme digestive complex, which is essential for helping the body to break down proteins, fats, and carbohydrates
Triple Strength Omega 3 Fish Oil 1360 - a maximum strength one per day dosage of fish oil, which is known to increase circulation and help maintain healthy cholesterol levels
TAKE A DEEPER DIVE
Want to learn more about Fiber? Check out these resources:
RATINGS & REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';