Ester-C® 1000 mg Effervescent Powder Packets Tangerine
Shop Vitamins and Supplements Promotions
From Manufacturer's Label:
Ester-C® Effervescent Vitamin C Packets offer 24-hour immune support in a delicious, natural tangerine flavored formula.** The unique formulation of Ester-C® increases levels of Vitamin C in the body longer than regular Vitamin C - exactly what the immune system needs to maintain strength and function.*
Ester-C® has your immune health covered in a convenient, once-daily packet.** It supports circulation, is beneficial to joints and connective tissues, and is involved in collagen formation, which forms the basis of healthy skin.* As a potent antioxidant, it helps fight free radical damage that may cause premature aging and accelerate disease.* Ester-C® also aids in the body's absorption of iron, working with other nutrients and promoting overall health.* Containing essential vitamins like B-6 and B-12, Ester-C® supports energy metabolism and vital electrolytes to aid in metabolic hydration, all while having your immune system covered.** Now more than ever, trust your immune health to Ester-C®.**
• Clincally studied to last longer in white blood cells than regular Vitamin C
• Immune support that lasts all day long
• Once daily formula
No Gluten, No Yeast, No Wheat, No Dairy, No Lactose, No Soy, No Egg, No Artificial Sweetener, No Peanuts, No Tree Nuts, No Fish. Natural Tangerine Flavor, Beta-Carotene added for color.
Sold as a box containing 21 packets.
Manufactured by: American Health
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Packet (10 g)
- Servings Per Container 21
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Calories 30
- Total Carbohydrate 6 g 2%**
- Total Sugars 5 g ***
- Includes 5g Added Sugars 10%**
- Vitamin C (as Ester-C® Calcium Ascorbate) 1,026 mg 1,140%
- Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamin Hydrochloride) 0.38 mg 32%
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 0.43 mg 33%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 5 mg 31%
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 10 mg 588%
- Folate 20 mcg DFE 5%
- (12.5 mcg folic acid)
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 25 mcg 1,042%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 2.5 mg 50%
- Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate, Ester-C® Calcium Ascorbate, 150 mg 12%
- and Calcium Phosphate)
- Phosphorus (as Potassium Phosphate and Sodium Phosphate) 150 mg 12%
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Hydroxide and 60 mg 14%
- Magnesium Carbonate)
- Zinc (as Zinc Ascorbate) 2 mg 18%
- Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate) 0.5 mg 22%
- Chromium (as Chromium Ascorbate) 5 mcg 14%
- Chloride (as Sodium Chloride) 90 mg 4%
- Sodium 140 mg 6%
- (as Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate and Sodium Bicarbonate)
- Potassium (as Potassium Phosphate and Potassium Bicarbonate) 280 mg 6%
- Antioxidant Health Proprietary Blend 58 mg ***
- Stevia Extract (Stevia rebaudiana) (leaf), Quercetin, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Glycine, L-Aspartic Acid, N-Acetyl Cysteine
- **Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- ***Daily Value not established.
Tips and Tricks
Tip: Before drinking, let the fizz settle for a better experience!
Trick: Use your effervescent Ester-C® packets to make fun craft beverages! Tangerine flavor mixes well with hot chai tea, sparkling water, and even sparkling orange drinks! Add fresh basil or mint for an extra special touch.
Q: What is Ester-C® used for?
A: Ester-C® is used to help support the immune system, circulation, bone and joint support, iron levels and anemia, and healthy skin along with anti-aging factors affecting the entire body.
Q: Is Ester-C® the same as vitamin C?
A: No, Ester-C® is a specific formulation of vitamin C that is non-acidic and gentle on the stomach - well-suited for acid sensitive individuals. It is also unique because it has been studied to show that it enters the white blood cells of the immune system faster and stays there longer than regular vitamin C - giving your body 24 hour immune support.
Q: How much Ester-C® can I take?
A: One 1000mg Ester-C® serving provides your body with 24-hour immune system support.
WHOLE FOOD SOURCES
Ester-C® is Calcium Ascorbate, a type of Vitamin C with valuable antioxidant properties. It is also a natural food additive that is commonly found in items considered “clean-label” - helping to preserve food and beverage products and maintain quality for health-conscious consumers.
FREQUENTLY PURCHASED TOGETHER
Probiotics - support digestive and immune health by providing the gut beneficial bacteria
Oil of Oregano - an herbal supplement that naturally contains the active phytochemical Carvacrol and Thymol that have antibacterial properties
Vitamin D3 - naturally supports healthy bones, teeth, and provides immune system strength
TAKE A DEEPER DIVE
Want to learn more about Ester-C®? Check out these resources:
RATINGS & REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';