Directions: Mix two scoops of ESSENTIAL AMINO ENERGY in 10-12 oz of cold water.
FOR AN AMINO ACID BOOST: Consume one or more servings first thing in the morning and/or between meals. FOR PRE-WORKOUT ENERGY: Take 1-3 servings 20-30 minutes before training. FOR POST-WORKOUT RECOVERY: Take 1-2 servings immediately after training.
Do not exeed more than 5 servings per day.
TIPS: ESSENTIAL AMINO ENERGY contains 50 mg of caffeine per scoop, so do not consume after 5:00 PM if you have difficulty sleeping. ESSENTIAL AMINO ENERGY also contains beta-Alanine and may cause a temporary tingling sensation on your skin. This is normal. With continued use, the intensity of the sensation will decrease or disappear.
- Supplement Facts:
- Serving Size Two Scoops (9g)
- Servings Per Container 30
- Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
- Total Carbohydrate2g
- Amino Blend 5g†
- (Micronized Taurine, Micronized L-Glutamine, Micronized L-Arginine, Micronized L-Leucine, CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine, Micronized Citrulline, Micronized L-Isoleucine, Micronized L-Valine, Micronized L-Tyrosine, Micronized L-Histidine, Micronized L-Lysine, Micronized L-Phenylalanine, Micronized L-Threonine, Micronized L-Methionine)
- Energy Blend160mg
- (Caffeine (From Green Tea)‡, Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis)(Leaf)(Standardized For EGCG), Green Coffee Extract)
- * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- † Daily Value not established.
- ‡ Total Caffeine from all sources is equal to 100mg/9g serving.
Other Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Sucralose, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Tartaric Acid, Lecithin, Beet Color, Inulin.
Warning: Contains soy (lechtin). KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Check with a qualified health care professional before taking this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, under 18 years of age, have any known or suspected medical conditions, and/or if you are taking any prescription or OTC medications.