Essential AmiNO Energy™ Grape
Use Essential AmiN.O. anytime for essential amino acid delivery, nitric oxide protection**, muscle recovery acceleration** and improved energy and focus**. Amino Energy helps build muscles with BCAAs and Amino Acids and contains only 10 calories. Add Amino Energy to any drink for a refreshing fruit flavored boost of energy and alertness.**
• Micronized Free Form Amino Acids For Faster Absorption**
• Supports Recovery Before, During & After Exercise**
• Caffeine from Natural Sources
• Naturally and Artificially Flavored
Grape. 30 servings per container.
Manufactured by: Optimum Nutrition
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 2 Scoops (9 g)
- Servings per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving Daily Value
- Total Carbohydrate2 g 1%
- Amino-Blend 5 g
- (Micronized Taurine, Micronized L-Glutamine, Micronized L-Arginine, Micronized L-Leucine, CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine,Micronized Citrulline, Micronzied L-Isoleucine, Micronized L-Valine, Micronized L-Tyrosine, Micronized L-Histidine, Micronized L-Lysine, Micronized L-Phenylalanine, Micronized L-Threonine, Micronized L-Methionine
- Energy Blend Caffeine (from Green Tea)**, Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (leaf)(standardized for EGCG), Green Coffee Extract (bean)160 mg
Directions: Mix two scoops of ESSENTIAL AMINO ENERGY in 10-12 oz of cold water.
Ingredients: Malic Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Tartaric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Sucralose, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xantham Gum, Cararageenan), Lecithin, FD&C Blue # 2, FD&C Red # 40, Inulin
Warnings/Cautions: onsult your physician before using this product if you are taking any medication or are under a physician's care for a medical condition. Not for use by those under the age of 18, women that are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or nursing, or those that are sensitive to caffeine and beta-alanine. Do not consume caffeine from other sources while taking this product as too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally rapid heartbeat. Beta-Alanine may cause a harmless, temporary tingling or flushing sensation. Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.