• 1,000mg Vitamin C as 7 Mineral Ascorbates**
• 32 Mineral Complexes**
Emergen-C supports a healthy immune system with 1,000 mg of Vitamin C, Zinc and 32 Mineral complexes.** Available in Raspberry, Tropical, and Super Orange flavors.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Packet (9.1 g)
- Amount Per Serving Daily Value
- Total Carbohydrate8 g
- (Sugars6 g
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, zinc ascorbate)1,000 mg 1,667%
- Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride) (Vit. B1)0.38 mg 25%
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin-5’-phosphate) (Vit. B2)0.43 mg 25%
- Niacin (Vit. B3)4 mg 20%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)10 mg 500%
- Folic Acid (Vit. B9)100 mcg 25%
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)25 mcg 417%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) (Vit. B5)2.5 mg 25%
- tribasic calcium phosphate, calcium pantothenate)‡50 mg 5%
- tribasic calcium phosphate)‡38 mg 4%
- Magnesium (as magnesium hydroxide, magnesium carbonate)‡60 mg 15%
- Zinc (as zinc ascorbate)2 mg 13%
- Manganese (as manganese gluconate)0.5 mg 25%
- Chromium (as chromium picolinate)10 mcg 8%
- Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate, monobasic sodium phosphate)‡65 mg 3%
- monobasic potassium phosphate)‡200 mg
*Daily Value not established. ‡Electrolytes
Calcium (as calcium carbonate, monobasic calcium phosphate,
Phosphorus (as monobasic potassium phosphate, monobasic calcium phosphate, monobasic sodium phosphate,
Potassium (as potassium bicarbonate, potassium carbonate,
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Directions: Ages 14 and up, one (1) packet daily. Empty contents into a glass, add 4–6 oz of water, stir. For lighter flavor, mix with more water. Do not exceed suggested use.
Other Ingredients: Dried Cane Syrup, Fructose, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin. Contains <2% of: Acacia, Caramel Color, Dried Fruit and Vegetable Juice Concentrates (Beet, Blackberry, Raspberry, Cherry) (color and flavor), Glycine, L-Aspartic Acid, Malic Acid, Natural Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Stevia Leaf Extract, Sucrose, Tartaric Acid.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Protect from moisture. Do not use if packet seal is torn or broken.