Directions: Adults, one (1) to two (2) packet per day. Can take 2 packets at a time. Empty contents of one
packet into a glass, add 4–6 oz of water, stir. For lighter flavor, mix with more water. Do not exceed suggested
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Packet (9.4 g)
- Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
- Calories 35
- Calories 8 g 3%†
- Sugars 7 g *
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 250 mg 417%
- Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride) (Vit. B1)0.38 mg 25%
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin-5’-phosphate) (Vit. B2)0.43 mg 25%
- Niacin (Vit. B3) 4 mg 20%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 10 mg 500%
- Folic Acid (Vit. B9) 100 mcg 25%
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 25 mcg 417%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) (Vit. B5) 2.5 mg 25%
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate, monobasic calcium phosphate, calcium pantothenate)‡ 48 mg 5%
- Phosphorus (as monobasic potassium phosphate, monobasic calcium phosphate, monobasic sodium phosphate)‡ 38 mg 4%
- Magnesium (as magnesium hydroxide, magnesium carbonate)‡ 55 mg 14%
- Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate, monobasic sodium phosphate)‡ 70 mg 3%
- Potassium (as potassium bicarbonate, potassium carbonate, monobasic potassium phosphate)‡200 mg 6%
- Caffeine (from green tea) 50 mg *
- † Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- * Daily Value not established. ‡ Electrolytes
Other Ingredients: Fructose, Citric Acid, Blueberry Powder (color and flavor), Maltodextrin. Contains <2% of:
Acacia, Corn Starch, Dried Fruit & Vegetable Juice Concentrate (carrot, hibiscus) (color and flavor), Malic Acid,
Natural Flavors, Rebaudioside A (extracted and purified from natural stevia leaf), Silicon Dioxide, Sugar.
Warning: As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your doctor before use.
Not formulated for use in children.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature. Protect from moisture.
Do not use if packet seal is torn or broken.