Dr. Formulated Advanced Omega
From Manufacturer's Label:
This high potency Omega-3 formula from Garden of Life provides essential nutrients to support the heart, brain, joints and overall wellness.** Our sustainably sourced and traceable anchovy contains Specialized Pro-Resolving Mediators (SPM), naturally occurring compounds that support the body’s healthy and normal inflammatory response.
Each serving delivers 1,290mg EPA, DHA plus DPA.
• PureSeaOmega3™ Anchovy Fish Oil supports brain and heart health • Naturally contains SPM, including Resolvins and Protectins, for maintaining a healthy inflammatory response • EPA 695mg • DHA 465mg • DPA 30mg
Non-GMO Lemon flavor with Non-GMO Rosemary extract.
Marine Stewardship Council Certified.
Contains 60 softgels. 30 servings per container.
Manufactured by: Garden of Life
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 2 Softgels
- Servings Per Container 30
- Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
- Calories 15
- Total Fat 1.5 g 2%1
- Unsaturated Fat 1.5 g
- Anchovy Oil with naturally 1.45 g +
- occurring SPM, including
- Resolvins & Protectins
- Total Omega-3s (Triglyceride Form) 1.29 g
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 695 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 465 mg
- DPA (Total Docosapentaenoic Acid) 30 mg
- 1 Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- +Daily Value not established.
Keep out of reach of children. Softgels can be a choking hazard. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a dark, cool, dry place. Made without dairy or soy ingredients, peanut or shellfish. Manufactured in a facility that also processes milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat and soybeans. No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Q: What is SPM good for?
A: SPMs have been suggested to potentially aid or regulate an overactive immune and inflammatory response in the body.
Q: How do Specialized Pro-Resolving Mediators work?
A: Specialized Pro-Resolving Mediators (SPMs) potentially work by regulating cell-specific actions of the inflammatory response system with a goal to return the body to homeostasis.
Q: What are Resolvins and Protectins?
A: Resolvins and Protectins are compounds metabolized from Omega-3 fatty acids. Recent studies have suggested that there is potential for resolvins and protectins, also known as Specialized Pro-Resolving Mediators (SPMs), to aid the body’s inflammatory response.
WHOLE FOOD SOURCES
SPM is created by EPA, DHA, and DPA found in Omega-3s. Foods high in Omega-3 are:• Fish and seafood (especially cold-water, fatty fish) • Nuts and seeds • Plant oils (like flaxseed oil) • Foods fortified with Omega-3s
FREQUENTLY PURCHASED TOGETHER
Co Q-10 - a naturally occurring antioxidant that plays a crucial role in maintaining heart health
Cholest-Solutions - an important complex blend designed to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels
Red Yeast Rice - traditionally used as a heart health supplement, red yeast rice may help maintain healthy cholesterol and blood lipid levels
TAKE A DEEPER DIVE
Want to learn more about SPM and Fish Oil? Check out these resources:
RATINGS & REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';