Double Strength Glucosamine MSM Complex
Shop Vitamins and Supplements Promotions
People use Glucosamine and MSM to support healthy joint function.
Double Strength Glucosamine MSM Complex is a comprehensive joint health formula that nourishes your joints and cartilage for easy, comfortable movement. These caplets feature Glucosamine Sulfate and MSM along with the powerful antioxidant and precursor to collagen Vitamin C. This is a complete complex that is a great choice for anyone seeking extra support for their joints.
• Best seller!
• Increases mobility and flexibility of joints
• Glucosamine and MSM protect and support healthy connective tissue
• White Willow aids joint pain
• Vitamin C helps collagen production
• 120 gluten free, easy to swallow coated caplets
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 3 Caplets
- Servings Per Container 40
- Amount Per Serving / Percent Daily Value**
- Calories 5
- Total Carbohydrate 1g <1%**
- Dietary Fiber <1 g 2%**
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 60mg 100%
- Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate) 2mg 100%
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 1,500 mg (1.5 g) ***
- (510 mg Organic Sulfur)
- Glucosamine (as Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCl) 1,000 mg (1 g) ***
- White Willow (Salix alba) (bark) 50mg ***
- **Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- ***Daily Value not established.
Tips and Tricks
Tip: Take your joint support supplements regularly for maximum benefit!
Q: What are the benefits of taking glucosamine?
A: Glucosamine occurs naturally in the fluid around the joints and plays an important role in the building of cartilage. As we age, our bodies natural production of glucosamine declines, and supplementing with glucosamine is thought to aid the body’s production of cartilage and maintain the integrity of joints.
Q: What is the supplement MSM good for?
A: MSM stands for methylsulfonylmethane and is an organic form of sulfur that is used as a supplement for joints and hair. The most common use for MSM is to aid joint pain. Research has shown that MSM can reduce inflammation, stiffness, and swelling in the joints.
Q: What is White Willow good for?
A: White Willow comes from the bark of the willow tree and is traditionally used to make natural medicines. People believe that White Willow acts a lot like a natural aspirin and is most commonly used for pain and fever. It is included in Vitamin World’s Glucosamine MSM complex to aid in the relief of joint pain.
WHOLE FOOD SOURCES
Glucosamine occurs naturally in the fluid around the joints, animal bones and bone marrow, shellfish, and fungi.
MSM rich foods:• coffee and tea
• raw milk
• alfalfa sprouts
• leafy green vegetables
• whole grains