Digest Super Papaya Plus
Shop Vitamins and Supplements Promotions
People use Papaya Enzyme to aid the digestive process and support a healthy digestive system.
Papaya Enzyme is a chewable enzyme, also known as Papain, that assist in the breakdown of fats and proteins during the digestive process.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 3 Wafers
- Servings Per Container 60
- Amount Per Serving / Percent Daily Value
- Calcium 108 mg 11%
- Enzyme Blend 73.5 mg **
- Protease (4,800 USP Units) 3 mg **
- Bromelain (0.2 GDU) 3 mg **
- Alpha Amylase (120 DU) 3 mg **
- Cellulase Enzyme (9.45 CU) 3 mg **
- Papain (90,000 USP Units) 45 mg **
- Lipase (12 USP Units) 1.5 mg **
- Papaya Fruit 15 mg **
- **Daily Value not established.
Tips and Tricks
Take papaya enzyme after a meal for maximum benefit.
Q. What is Papaya Enzyme good for?
A. Papaya enzyme is traditionally used to help aid the digestive process. It helps your stomach to break down the foods you eat - proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. Many people use papaya enzyme to try to prevent other digestive concerns like indigestion and heartburn. Papaya enzyme supports a healthy digestive system.
Q. Does Papaya Enzyme help acid reflux?
A. Papaya enzyme, also known as Papain, can help your stomach break down the foods you eat better. This could help to reduce the amount of acid in your stomach, in turn reducing the frequency of bouts of reflux.