IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19
This page was last updated 1-12-2021.
To help you stay informed of changes that may impact your experience here at Vitamin World, we’ve consolidated important updates related to COVID-19. We will update this page as new information is released so please check back regularly.
We have a large selection of Immune Support supplements featured on our website and on display in our retail stores. We are in constant contact with our vendor partners to do everything in our power to maintain an in-stock position on products that can help your body’s immune system perform at its best. Demand has been through the roof. We will continue to work to supply the immune-boosting products that you trust from us, and we will look to expand our assortment as well.
Sanitation Procedures at Our Stores
We have implemented the following important safety measures in our Stores for the safety of our Associates and Customers:
- Based on the recommendations of the CDC, we encourage our Associates to frequently wash their hands and to utilize alcohol-based hand sanitizer, when needed
- We mandate our Associates to wear face coverings and to encourage social-distancing amongst the people within the store
- We sanitize and disinfect our store surfaces including the cashwrap area, handles, bathroom door handles, light switches and/or any shared workspaces
- We encourage our Associates to stay home if they, or a member of their household, feels sick
- We now offer Curbside pick-up to align with the practice of social distancing. You may call ahead and complete your purchase over the phone, and one of our store associates would be happy to deliver it curbside to your car at the building entrance nearest our retail location. To search the stores near you, please visit our Store Locator.
Note for International Customers
We are temporarily unable to ship orders to the following countries at this time: Cayman Islands, Chad, Ecuador, French Polynesia, Honduras, India, Libya, Madagascar, Maldives, Mongolia, New Caledonia, Panama, Peru, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Bolivia, Sri Lanka, Bosnia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, East Timor, Fiji, Guyana, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Mauritius, Nepal, Oman, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Solomon Islands, Tajikistan, Tonga, Uruguay, Vanuatu.
We apologize for this situation and we appreciate your patience during this time.