Copper is an important mineral that helps to activate the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase. Copper also plays an important role in many physiological processes, including the healthy formation of red blood cells, proper enzymatic reactions, efficient utilization of iron, and maintaining healthy connective tissue, hair, and eyes.
• Over 72 naturally occurring ionic trace minerals
48 servings per container.
Manufactured by: Trace Minerals
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1.25 mL (1/4 tsp.)
- Servings Per Container 48
- Amount per serving%DV
- Magnesium (from ITM)15mg 4%
- Copper (as Copper Sulfate)3mg 150%
- Ionic Trace Minerals (ITM)250 mg†
†Daily Value not established.
Directions: Shake well. Using the metered dropper, take 1.25 mL (¼ teaspoon) daily with juice or food to mask the concentrated mineral flavor.
Ingredients: Purified water, potassium sorbate (for freshness), citric acid. NON-GMO. Also contains over 72 naturally occurring ionic trace minerals.
Warnings/Cautions: Contains no known allergens. GLUTEN FREE.