Collagen BeauTea White Tea & Hibiscus
Collagen is vital to beauty, strength and motion, yet diminishes over time. Infuse skin, body and spirit with renewal and radiance** from Collagen BeauTea!
• Hydrolyzed peptides support collagen synthesis and depth of wrinkles**
• Full serving of single-origin collagen, produced in Germany
• Sun-dried white tea leaves are high in antioxidants, which protect the skin and may help to reverse skin damage from the sun**
• Organic hibiscus, deep red flower buds traditionally used to support health
Containing an exotic blend of hydrolyzed collagen peptides, white tea and organic hibiscus, Collagen BeauTea is healthful from the first sip. Rich in amino acids, one cup supplies a day’s serving of hydrolyzed collagen peptides and well-absorbed to nourish the beauty inside you.
For an enhanced tea experience that supports your active lifestyle, this collagen tea comes infused with aromatic, organic hibiscus. Blended with a sharp, tropical flavor of hibiscus flower balanced by the mildness of sun-kissed white tea.
Freshly boiled water activates the power to enhance your glow and support the temple that takes you where you want to go.** Discover a whole-body experience of collagen in an uplifting tea!
White Tea and Hibiscus flavor.
48 tea bags.
Manufactured by: Reserveage™ Nutrition
About Reserveage™ Nutrition
Inspired by the wisdom of nature and the healthiest cultures around the world, we travel the globe in search of the finest ingredients. Our goal is to provide, whenever possible, organic and natural ingredients in essential, science-based products that deliver life-changing benefits.
Offering products that nourish your BODY, protect our PLANET and preserve traditional CULTURE is core to our mission.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 2 Tea Bags (5 g)
- Servings per Container: 24
- Amount Per Serving / Percent Daily Value
- Calories 10
- Protein 2 g **
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides (Sourced from bovine) 2.5 g **
- White Tea 1.75 g **
- Organic Hibiscus 750 mg **
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, add 2 tea bags to 8 oz. of freshly heated water. Steep for 2-4 minutes. May be served hot or iced. Best stored tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. DO NOT USE IF OUTER SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING. Please consult your healthcare professional before taking this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, on medication or under a doctor’s care.