DIRECTIONS: For adults, take three
(3) softgels daily with a meal.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 3 Softgels
- Servings Per Container 40
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Calories 20
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.5 g 2%***
- Cholesterol 10 mg 3%
- Protein <1 g 2%***
- Niacin (as Inositol Hexanicotinate) 600 mg 3,000%
- Phytosterol Complex 975 mg ****
- (Sterol Esters (Beta Sitosterol, Campesterol, Stigmasterol)
- (equivalent to 600 mg of plant sterols
- Fish Oil 750 mg ****
- (provides 225 mg of Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids† comprising of: ****
- (EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) ****
- (DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) ****
- (Other Fatty Acids ****
- Odorless Garlic (Allium sativum) (bulb) 375 mg ****
- (From 3.75 mg of a 100:1 Extract)
- Pantethine 37.5 mg ****
- Inositol (as Inositol Hexanicotinate) 150 mg ****
- Policosanol (from rice wax) 7.5 mg ****
- ***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- ****Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Soybean Oil. Contains recommended dose unless prescribed by your doctor.
<2% of: Silica, Soy Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide Color.
Contains soy and fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine) ingredients.
†As Natural Triglycerides
WARNING: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing
women. If you are taking any medications, including
blood thinners, planning any medical or surgical procedure
or have any medical condition, consult your doctor
before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor
if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of
children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal
under cap is broken or missing. WARNING: Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA),
a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female
reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be
exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these
containers. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA