Children's Multivitamin Gummies
• Vitamin A for eyes.**
• Vitamin D for bones and teeth.**
• Vitamin C & Vitamin E for immune health.**
• B-Vitamins for energy metabolism.**
Contains 120 gummies in assorted flavors.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 2 Gummies
- Servings Per Container 60
- Amount Per Serving Daily Value
- For children 2-4 Years/Adults and Children 4 or more Years of Age
- Calories 15
- Total Carbohydrate4 g ** 1%*
- Sugars3 g ** **
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate)1,500 IU 60% 30%
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)15 mg 38% 25%
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)200 IU 50% 50%
- Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)15 IU 150% 50%
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)0.5 mg 71% 25%
- Folic Acid200 mcg 100% 50%
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)3 mcg 100% 50%
- Biotin45 mcg 30% 15%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)2.5 mg 50% 25%
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)30 mcg 43% 20%
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate)2 mg 1% <1%
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)2 mg 25% 13%
- Sodium 10 mg ** <1%
- Inositol 10 mcg ** **
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
DIRECTIONS: For adults and children 2 years of age and over, chew two (2) gummies per day.
Other Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Gelatin, Citric Acid, Pectin, Natural Flavors, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Juices (Color), Silica.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical or surgical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. This product requires adult supervision and is not to be dispensed by children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.