Directions: For infants 6 months to 1 yr: 1 teaspoon daily.
For children 1 to 4 yrs: 1-2 teaspoons daily.
For children 4 to 12 yrs: 2-3 teaspoons daily.
Shake well before use. Keep refrigerated after opening. Give directly or mix with your child's favorite drink.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (10 mL)
- Servings per Container: 24
- Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
- Total Carbohydrate5
- Vitamin A (as Vitamin A Palmitate and Beta Carotene)1700IU
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)135mg
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)275IU
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate)20IU
- Thiamin (as Thiamin Hydrochloride)2mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate)2mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide)10mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)2mg
- Folic Acid135mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)6mcg
- Biotin (as d-Biotin)65mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Panthenol)7mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Lactate)55mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)50mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Lactate)15mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate)5mg
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine)35mcg
- Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate)1.5mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Polynicotinate)7mcg
- Potassium (as Potassium Citrate)15mg
- Choline Bitartrate20mg
- *Daily value not established.
Ingredients: Purified water, fructose, natural flavors, citric acid, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, and grapefruit seed extract.
Warnings/Cautions: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.