Directions: DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. Take one serving (1 scoop) of SuperHD mixed with 6-8 fl. oz. of water in the morning and one serving (1 scoop) 5-6 hours later in the mid-afternoon. Once tolerance has been assessed and you are looking for an additional boost of energy, take one additional serving (1 scoop) with first serving of the day. Do not take this product within 6 hours of bedtime. DO NOT EXCEED 3 SCOOPS PER DAY.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop
- Servings per Container: 30
- Amount PerServing % Daily Value
- Total Carbohydrate4 g 1%
- Dietary Fiber3 g 12%**
- Niacin10 mg 50%
- Vitamin B63 mg 150%
- Vitamin B12250 mcg 4167%
- Calcium18 mg 2%
- Super HD Thermo-Sensory Blend521mg +
- (Caffeine Anhydrous (160mg), N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) root extract, Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extarct, Slimpro Protein Hydrolysates of Blue Whiting (Micromesistius poutassou), Amla
- (fruit extract, Evodia rutaecarpa fruit extarct (standardized for Evodiamine), Dandelion root extarct, Toothed clubmoss (Huperzia serrata) aerial parts extract (standardized for Huperzine A), Rauwolfia vomitoria root (bark extract
- ** Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
- + Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Polydextrose, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Calcium Silicate, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, FD&C Red Lake #40, Acesulfame Potassium, Xanthan Gum
Warnings/Cautions: Contains Fish (Blue Whiting). THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY INTENDED TO BE CONSUMED BY HEALTHY ADULTS, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Before using this product, consult a licensed, qualified, health care professional, including but not limited to, if" you are taking antidepressents such as a MAOI (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor) or SSRI, blood thinners, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, pseudoephedrine, or you are taking any other dietary supplement, prescription drug or over-the-counter medication; or if, you suspect you have or have been treated for, diagnosed with or have a family history of, any medical condition, including but not limited to: high or low blood pressue, diabetes, anxiety, cardiovascular, psychiatric or seizure disorders, cardia arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, or difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement. This product contains caffeine and should not be used by individuals wishing to eliminate caffeine from their diet or in combination with caffeine or stimulants from other sources, including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda, or other dietary supplements and medications. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. Immediately discontinue use and contact a medical doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.