Candida Cleanse promotes healthy flora and balance and strengthens natural response to imbalance.** This formula contains herbs that includes black walnut, traditionally used to provide internal cleansing and pau d' arco, a Brazilian herb.** Provides 250 million bioactive probiotics, enzymes and soothing botanicals.**
• 314 mg Candida Cleanse Blend with black walnut, berberine, pau d' arco, garlic and grapefruit
• Digestive Support Blend equivalent to 592 mg herbal powder with ginger, cinnamon and gentian
• 250 million bioactive probiotics and plant-source enzymes
Free of animal products. It is gluten-free, sugar-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, wheat-free, yeast-free and soy-free. Candida Cleanse™ is natural, containing no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and additives.
60 vegetarian tablets. 60 servings per container.
Manufactured by: Rainbow Light
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Serving per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving DV
- Biotin50 mcg
- Candida Cleanse Targeted Blend305mg *
- (equivalent to 1,756 mg of herbal powder)
- (Black Walnut [green hulls] 4:1 extract, Berberine Sulfate [from Indian barberry], Pau D'Arco [inner bark] Garlic Extract, Grapefruit [seed] 24:1 extract
- Digestive Blend 4:1 Herbal Extracts148mg*
- (equivalent to 592mg of herbal powder) Ginger [rhizome] Cinnamon [bark], Gentian [root], Fennel [seed]
- ProbioActive (Bacillus coagulans)250,000,000CFU *
- Soothing and Nourishing Complex 4:1 Herbal Extracts127mg *
- (equivalent to 358 mg of herbal powder)
- (Bladderwrack [herb], Stinging Nettle [tops], Marshmallow [root], Organic Spirulina
* Daily Value (DV) not established.
Directions: 1 tablet approximately one-half hour prior to each meal up to three times daily.
Ingredients: Cellulose, vegetable stearine, modified cellulose. Contains soy and walnut. Made with natural, purity-tested ingredients and No artificial preservatives, colors, flavors or sweeteners.
Warnings/Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, lactating, taking medication or have a medical condition