DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. Take one serving (1 scoop) of Cellucor C4 mixed with 4-6 fl. oz. of water 20-30 minutes before training. Once tolerance has been assessed and you are looking for an additional boost of energy, take one additional serving (1 scoop) with serving taken before training. DO NOT EXCEED 2 SCOOPS PER DAY. During your workout, it is recommended that your drink plenty of water or performance beverage. Some individuals may experience a harmless tingling sensation, which is attributed to beta alanine.
- Supplement Facts:
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (6.5g)
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving %DV **
- Total Carbohydrate1 g <1%
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)250 mg 417%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide)30 mg 150%
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)500 mcg 25%
- Folic Acid250 mcg 62%
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)35 mcg 583%
- Calcium23 mg
- Beta Alanine1.6g
- Creatine Nitrate1g
- Arginine AKG1g
- Explosive Energy Blend371mg
- N-Acetyl-L-tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous (150mg), Velvet Bean (Mucuna pruriens) seed extract, (standardized for L-Dopa), TeaCor™ Tetramethyluric Acid
- ** Percent Daily Values (% DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- † Daily Value not established.
Citric Acid, Polydextrose, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Calcium Silicate, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, FD&C Red Lake #40, Acesulfame Potassium
TeaCor™ Tetramethyluric Acid is protected by Patents Pending, Serial No. 61/903,362; under exclusive global distribution by Compound Solutions, Inc.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under age 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not consume synephrine or caffeine from other sources, including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications containing phenylephrine or caffeine. Do not use for more than 8 weeks. Consult with your physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are taking medications, including but not limited to MAOI inhibitors, antidepressants, asprin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or other stimulants. Consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition, including but not limited to, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. NOTE: Please do not use in combination with other dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, foods that are considered to be stimulants. Always check the warning label before using C4 Extreme with other products.