SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement for adults, take two (2) tablespoons (30 g) daily.
May be sprinkled on cereals, salads or incorporated into stews, soups, sauces, gravies, juices
or baked goods.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons (30 g)
- Servings Per Container: about 13
- Amount Per Serving %DV
- Calories 110
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.5 g 2%*
- Total Carbohydrate 13 g 4%*
- Dietary Fiber 6 g 24%*
- Sugars 4 g **
- Protein 13 g 26%
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 0.3 mg 20%
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.9 mg 53%
- Niacin 5.7 mg 29%
- Vitamin B6 0.15 mg 8%
- Folic Acid 205 mcg 51%
- Iron 0.6 mg 3%
- Manganese 0.2 mg 10%
- Sodium 25 mg 1%
- *Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- **Daily Value (DV) not established.
Ingredient: Brewer’s Yeast. Contains Wheat. FREE OF: Dairy, Soy, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare
practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Avoid this product if you are allergic to yeast. Discontinue use and consult
your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not
use if lid underneath cap is missing or damaged.