DIRECTIONS: For adults, take one (1) tablespoon (15 g) one to
four times daily. Mix in milk, fruit juice, soups or chopped meat.
Its superb taste means you can sprinkle it on salads, cottage
cheese, yogurt and other foods. Use it in cooking meat loaves,
casseroles and many other dishes.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Tablespoon (15 g)
- Servings Per Container about 30
- Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
- Calories 60
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat1 g 2%*
- Total Carbohydrate6 g 2%*
- Dietary Fiber3 g 12%*
- Sugars 2 g **
- Protein 6 g 12%
- Thiamin 0.15 mg 10%
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 0.45 mg 26%
- Niacin 2.85 mg 14%
- Vitamin B-6 0.08 mg 4%
- Folic Acid102 mcg 26%
- Iron 0.3 mg 2%
- Manganese 0.1 mg 5%
- Sodium 10 mg <1%
- *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- **Daily Value not established.
Ingredient: Brewer’s Yeast.
Contains a wheat ingredient.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking
any medications or have any medical condition,
consult your doctor before use. Avoid this product
if you are allergic to yeast. Discontinue use
and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions
occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at
room temperature. Do not use product if pull
ring under cap is damaged or broken.