Bone Strength Take Care™
• Plant-sourced whole-food calcium not from limestone
• Magnesium & Vitamin D3
• Whole-food sourced Vitamin K2
• Slow and steady release calcium formula
• Combination of whole-food cultured vitamins, minerals, herbs and superfoods
• No artificial flavors or colors.
Bone Strength Take Care™ contains plant-sourced whole-food calcium not from limestone. Contains a slow and steady release calcium formula with Magnesium & Vitamin D3.
Formulated with TargetCal™, Bone Strength Take Care features whole-food sourced Vitamin K2 that directs Calcium to bones where you need it.
Take Care™ formulas by New Chapter® provides a combination of whole-food cultured vitamins, minerals, herbs and superfoods that targets specific areas of wellness to support health and wellness.** Discover the calcium supplement that will promote strong bones and joint health!**
Gluten Free. Non GMO. 100% vegetarian. No artificial flavors or colors.
120 tablets. 40 servings per container.
Manufactured by: New Chapter
- Supplement Facts
- Serving size 3 Tablets
- Servings per container 40
- Amount Per Serving DV
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol from culture media) 1000 IU 250%
- Vitamin K1 (as phylloquinone from culture media) 35 mcg 44%
- Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7 from natto) 45 mcg 56%
- Calcium (from algae Lithothamnion calcareum & corallioides) 770 mg 77%
- Magnesium (from algae Lithothamnion calcareum & corallioides) 58 mg 14%
- Strontium (from algae Lithothamnion calcareum & corallioides) 5 mg •
- Silicon (from algae Lithothamnion calcareum & corallioides) 2 mg •
- Vanadium (from algae Lithothamnion calcareum & corallioides) 13 mcg •
• Daily Value not established
Suggested use: Three tablets daily with food.
Other ingredients: Culture media (organic milled soy, organic Saccharomyces cerevisiae [active and inactive], organic maltodextrin, organic gum acacia, organic alfalfa powder, lactic acid bacteria [L. acidophilus, B. bifidum, L. rhamnosus], papain [deactivated], bromelain [deactivated]), organic barley grass, organic gum acacia, maltodextrin, hypromellose, silicon dioxide and sunflower oil. Contains: Fermented soy and fermented wheat (as food source for Saccharomyces cerevisiae).† † The wheat has been processed to allow this food to meet the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requirements for gluten-free foods.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, you should advise your healthcare professional of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, or having any surgery planned, you should consult your healthcare professional prior to using this product. Do not take if on blood therapy or thinners such as warfarin. Discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional if you experience a side effect or an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children.