Suggested Use: Take one (1) serving (1 scoop) blended into 8oz of ice cold water, either before, during, or after workout, or as directed by a
qualified healthcare practitioner. On non-training days, take one (1) serving (1 scoop) first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, or as
directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Scoop (10 grams)
- Servings Per Container 30
- Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
- (as Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology™ Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Leucine)
- Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Isoleucine 1.25 g **
- (as Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology™ Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Isoleucine)
- Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Valine 1.25 g
- (as Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology™ Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Valine)
- CLA MATRIX (Proprietary blend) 1g **
- (Safflower Oil Powder (seed), Avocado Oil Powder (fruit), Coconut Oil Powder (fruit), [Providing CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)]
- Agmatine 250 mg **
- (as Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology™ Agmatine Sulfate)
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, natural and artificial flavors, citric acid, silica, sucralose, Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology™ (potassium
hydroxide, stearic acid, carboxymethyl cellulose sodium, crospovidone, natural waxes, carboxylic acids, polyethylene glycol, dicalcium
phosphate), malic acid, fiber blend (cellulose gum, xanthan gum, carrageenan gum), acesulfame K, and FD&C Red No. 40.
Contain(s): Tree nuts (coconut).
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under age 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. Contain(s): Tree nuts (coconut).
The daily recommended intake for agmatine should not exceed 1000 mg / day. Get the consent of a licensed physician before using this
product, especially if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, you are pregnant, nursing or thinking about becoming pregnant.
DISCONTINUE USE TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO SURGERY. KEEP THIS PRODUCT AND ALL SUPPLEMENTS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.