Suggested Use: Take one (1) serving (1 scoop) blended into 8oz of ice cold water, either before, during, or after workout, or as directed by a
qualified healthcare practitioner. On non-training days, take one (1) serving (1 scoop) first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, or as
directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Scoop (10 grams)
- Servings Per Container 30
- Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
- Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Leucine 2.5 g **
- (as Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology™ Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Leucine)
- Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Isoleucine 1.25 g **
- (as Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology™ Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Isoleucine)
- Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Valine 1.25 g **
- (as Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology™ Glycyl-Alanyl-Lysine-L-Valine)
- CLA MATRIX (Proprietary blend) 1g **
- (Safflower Oil Powder (seed), Avocado Oil Powder (fruit), Coconut Oil Powder (fruit), [Providing CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)]
- Agmatine (as Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology™ Agmatine Sulfate) 250 mg **
- ** Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology™ (potassium hydroxide, stearic acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium,
crospovidone, natural waxes, carboxylic acids, polyethylene glycol, dicalcium phosphate), natural and artificial flavors, citric acid, malic
acid, fiber blend (cellulose gum, xanthan gum, carrageenan gum), sucralose, acesulfame K, FD&C Blue No. 1, and FD&C Red No. 40.
Contain(s): Tree nuts (coconut).
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under age 18. Do not exceed recommended dose.
The daily recommended intake for agmatine should not exceed 1000 mg / day. Get the consent of a licensed physician before using this
product, especially if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, you are pregnant, nursing or thinking about becoming pregnant.
DISCONTINUE USE TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO SURGERY. KEEP THIS PRODUCT AND ALL SUPPLEMENTS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.