BeautyCleanse® supports daily detoxification with a unique blend of herbs and high-quality nutraceuticals.
• Proprietary Herbal Detox blend of Spirulina, Parsley, Oat Straw, Artichoke, Fenugreek and more
• Proprietary Nutraceutical blend of L-Gluaamine, L-Glutathione, Lycopee, Quercetin and more
• Proprietary BloatEase™ blend of Ginger, Cayenne Pepper, Peppermint, Spearmint and more
• Supports natural detoxification
• Gentle, non-laxative formula
• Formulated for everyday use
As a gentle non-laxative, BeautyCleanse® consists of 32 ingredients, which include 21 natural herbs and quality nutraceuticals.
Included in the formula is BloatEase™, a blend of herbs and cellulose that promote and stimulate digestion and breakdown the cell wall of the whole herbs in the formulation.
Designed as an everyday, total body cleanse.
90 capsules. 45 servings per container.
Manufactured by: Beauty Fit
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 45
- Amount Per Serving / Percent Daily Value
- BeautyCleanse Proprietary Blend839mg
- Proprietary Herbal Detox Blend†
- Spirulina, Parsley, Oat Straw Extract, Artichoke (Leaf), Fenugreek (Seed), Dandelion (Leaf), Turmeric (Root), Milk Thistle (Seed), Marshmellow (Root), Garlic (Deoderized, Bulb) & Green Tea Extract
- Proprietary Nutraceutical Blend†
- Proprietary BloatEase™ Blend†
- Ginger (Root), Cayenne Pepper Extract, Peppermint (Leaf), Spearmint (Leaf), Gentian, Coriander, Fennel (Seed), Papaya (Leaf), Cellulase, Cumin & Black Pepper
L-Glutamine, L-Glutathione, Lycopene, Quercetin, Gamma Oryzanol (From Rice), Calcium D-Glutarate, Resveratrol, Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM), N-Acetyl-L-Cystein & Zeaxanthin
† Daily Value not established
Directions: For best results, take two capsules per day with an 8 oz. glass of water at mealtime to support everyday total body cleanse.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Chlorophyll, Titanium Dioxide.
Warnings: Pregnant or lactating women should consult a doctor before using any product. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Artichoke is contraindicated in blockage of the bile ducts, acute gallbladder inflammation and intestinal blockage. Persons with gallstones should consult a practitioner prior to use. Gentian is contraindicated in gastric and duodenal ulcers, and when gastric irritation and inflammation are present. Not Intended for use by persons under the age of 18.