Directions: 1-5 milliliters daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist. Clean dropper thoroughly between each use, especially if dropper contacts baby's mouth.
- Nutrition Facts
- Serving Size 5 mL (1)
- Servings Per Container 12
- Amount Per Serving % DV**
- Total Fat4.5g 15%
- Saturated Fat 0.5g ^
- Cholesterol 20mg ^
- Vitamin A 40 mcg RAE 8%
- Vitamin D3 7.5 mcg (300 IU) 75%
- Total Omega-3s1050 mg ^
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 350 mg^
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) Omega-3 485 mg^
- Other Omega-3s 215 mg^
- ** Percent Daily Value for infants through 12 months.
- ^ Daily Value (DV) not established.
- (1) refer to box for suggested use.
Other Ingredients: purified arctic cod liver oil, rosemary extract (a natural preservative), d-alpha tocopherol (antioxidant), vitamin D3 (olive oil, cholecalciferol). No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
Warnings: Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Refrigerate after opening. Best if used within 3 months after opening. Consult with your physician before using this product if your baby is allergic to iodine, or uses blood thinners.