Directions: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop with 6 oz. of cold water or any beverage of your choice before, during , or after your workout. Note : To prevent settling, stir and drink immediately. To ensure maximum results: wait 20-30 minutes after taking Amino X™ before eating a meal or drinking a shake. Note : To maximize the effects of AMINO X™ consume 120 oz. of water per day and a diet that is rich in protein and carbohydrates. Your body chemistry and weight will determine how long it takes to experience the effects of AMINO X™ begins to induce its maximum effects in weeks 3-12. After 12 weeks of use, discontinue for at least 4 weeks.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 level scoop (14.5g ‡)
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Total Carbohydrates < 1g < 1 %**
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)500IU
- Anabolic Amino Acid Interfusion*10g
- ([L-Leucine (Micronized), L-Valine (Micronized), L-Isoleucine (Micronized)], L-Alanine, Taurine (Micronized), L-Citrulline (Micronized)
- Efforsorb EnDura Composite2g
- (Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate and Cholecalciferol
- **Daily Value Not Established
Ingredients: Natural & Artificial Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Lecithin, Sucralose, Beet Color and Acesulfame Potassium. Contains Soy
Warnings/Cautions: Before consuming AMINO X™ seek advice from a physician if you are unaware of your current health condition or have any pre existing medical condition or if you have any pre existing medical condition or if you are taking an MAO inhibitor or any other medication. Do not use if you are contemplating pregnancy, pregnant, nursing, prone to dehydration, or exposed to excessive heat. Reduce or discontinue use if sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches, or heart palpitations occur. AMINO X™ is only intended for use by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.