DIRECTIONS: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop with 6-8 oz. of cold water or any beverage of your choice before, during, or after your workout.
NOTE: To prevent settling, stir and drink immediately. To ensure maximum results: wait 20-30 minutes after taking AMINOx® before eating a meal or drinking a shake.
- SUPPLEMENT FACTS
- Serving Size 1 level scoop (14.5g)
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Total Carbohydrates< 1g
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)500IU
- Amino Acid Interfusion10g
- (Micronized BCAA Blend (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine), L-Alanine, Micronized Taurine, Micronized L-Citrulline
- Efforsorb? EnDura Composite2g
- (Malic Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, and Cholecalciferol
- †Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. **Daily Value Not Established.
Other Ingredients: Natural & Artificial Flavors+, Sucralose, Lecithin, Silicon Dioxide, FD&C Blue #2 and FD&C Red #40.
Allergen Information: Contains Soy (Lecithin) ingredients.
Allergen Warning: Manufactured on equipment, which processes products containing milk, egg, soybeans, wheat, and tree nuts.
Warning : Before consuming AMINO X™ seek advice from a physician if you are unaware of your current health condition or have any pre existing medical condition or if you have any pre existing medical condition or if you are taking an MAO inhibitor or any other medication. Do not use if you are contemplating pregnancy, pregnant, nursing, prone to dehydration, or exposed to excessive heat. Reduce or discontinue use if sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches, or heart palpitations occur. AMINO X™ is only intended for use by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Allergy Warning : Manufactured on equipment, which processes products containing milk, egg, soybeans, wheat, and tree nuts.