DIRECTIONS: Mix 1 scoop with 10 oz. of
water. For full effects, mix 2 scoops with
20 oz. of water and consume pre- and
intra-workout. Read the entire label before
use and follow directions provided.
If you want to add to your overall daily
BCAA intake without the additional
calories from drinking multiple protein
shakes, you can also add 1 to 2 scoops to
a jug of water and drink it over time.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (9g)
- Servings Per Container: Approx. 30
- Amount Per Serving %DV
- Calories 25
- Total Carbohydrates 1g <1%*
- (Sugars 0g †
- Sodium 70mg 3%
- Potassium (as dipotassium phosphate) 18mg 1%
- 2:1:1 BCAA Matrix
- (L-leucine (micronized) 2g †
- (L-isoleucine (micronized) 1g †
- (L-valine (micronized) 1g †
- Cell-Volumizing and Recovery Complex
- (Taurine 500mg †
- (L-glutamine 500mg †
- (L-alanine 500mg †
- Strength-Enhancing Compound
- (Betaine anhydrous 1.25g †
- Electrolyte Blend
- (Sodium chloride 180mg
- (Coconut water (as Cocos nucifera) (fruit) 50mg †
- (Watermelon juice (as Citrullus lanatus) (fruit) 50mg †
- (Dipotassium phosphate 40mg †
- *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- †Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Malic Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Silicon
D i o x i d e , Sucralose, Citric A c i d , Calcium Silicat e ,
Acesulfame-Potassium, FD&C Red No. 40. Contains coconut
ingredients. Processed in a facility that also processes egg, fish,
milk, peanut, shellfish, soy, tree nut and wheat ingredients.
WARNING: Not intended f o r use by
persons under 18. Do not use if you are
pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical
doctor if you have a medical condition or
before starting any diet or exercise program.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.