Directions: Mix 1 scoop with 8 oz. of
water. For full effects, mix 2 scoops with
16 oz. of water and consume pre- and
intra-workout. Read the entire label before
use and follow directions provided.
If you want to add to your overall daily
BCAA intake without the additional
calories from drinking multiple protein
shakes, you can also add 1 to 2 scoops to
a jug of water and drink it over time.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (9g)
- Servings Per Container: Approx. 30
- Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
- Total Carbohydrate1 g <1%*
- (Sugars0 g
- Sodium35 mg
- Potassium (As Dipotasium Phosphate)18 mg 1%
- 2:1:1 BCAA Matrix
- (L-Leucine (micronized) 2 g †
- (L-Isoleucine (micronized) 1 g †
- (L-Valine (micronized) 1 g †
- Cell-Volumizing and Recovery Complex
- (Taurine500 mg
- (L-Glutamine500 mg
- (L-Alanine500 mg
- Strength-Enhancing Compound
- (Betaine Anhydrous1.25 g
- Electrolyte Blend
- (Sodium Chloride80 mg
- (Coconut Water (as Cocos nucifera)(fruit) 50 mg †
- (Watermelon juice (as Citrullus lanatus) (fruit) 50 mg †
- (Dipotassium Phosphate40 mg
- * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. †Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Malic Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Silicon
Dioxide, Citric Acid, Calcium Silicate, Sucralose, Acesulfame-Potassium,
FD&C Blue No. 1. Contains coconut ingredients. Processed in a
facility that also processes egg, fish, milk, peanut, shellfish, soy,
tree nut and wheat ingredients.
WARNING: Not intended f o r use by
persons under 18. Do not use if you are
pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical
doctor if you have a medical condition or
before starting any diet or exercise program.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.